Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I find the right makeup for my skin?

I have oily skin. But, it is dry on my nose, and I have blemishes throughout my face. Any makeup I use just makes my skin dry, makes it oily, or makes me breakout. HELP!!!!!!!How do I find the right makeup for my skin?
I think you should use Physicians Formula because it helps your Problems with breakouts.


Or maybe Neutrogenia because its healthy and stops oily skinHow do I find the right makeup for my skin?
i use a powder called true blend from cover girl and it works really well, it's not very heavy and it's never irritated my skin and my skin is very sensitive.





i also start off with a face lotion so the powder sticks and makes the skin not become dry :)





hope this helps!
Try puritycosmetics,co,uk. It is really good!
well the item that helps me is the revlon custum creations


just choose the color that matches your skin and then you can make it lighter or darker
go to sephora and ask the people who work there tell them your problems and they will reccommend products.





bare minerals are good, wont clog pores

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish