Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best foundation makeup for very dry skin?

I have extremely dry skin, I'm 40 and freckled with fair skin. I want something that won't settle in my lines and still cover my uneven skin tones that doesn't come off on everything I touch! Anything out there close to what I need? Thanks so much in advance!What is the best foundation makeup for very dry skin?
A tinted moisturizer would be perfect for your skin.You put it on just like a cream and it never dries,that's the best for for a mature skin.But try to buy a better quality one not a drug store brand,it last for a long time and you actually see the results. I would go with Dior ,Estee Lauder or even Sephora brand.What is the best foundation makeup for very dry skin?
Hi Covergirl has great products,


I use Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Liquid Makeup it blends well with your own skin tone. if you would like more info you should visit www.covergirl.ca and fill out the information for your own personal make up bag. I found it very helpful.
Bare Minerals.





it is quite expensive, but it is PERFECT!


it is a mineral powder foundation, but perfect for that type of skin.


:]





it is on paid programming telivson.





but if you are looking for something less CLECHE`, then i would suggest Pure Make-up by maybellene.it is made out of water insted of oil.





but what i use is Clean Make-up by CG,


and it takes my ry skin away.





hope i helped, i will add the website for Bare Minerals.





-sara
The best foundation for dry skin is Mary Kay Full-Coverage Foundation. Mary Kay's full coverage foundation has the hydration that dry skin needs. If you'd like more info, feel free to visit my 360 page and reply to my blast. It will send you to my website. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish