Thursday, December 10, 2009

What's the best quality makeup for fair skin?

I have ghostly pale skin and I want a foundation that is not too pricy, but not cheap in quality. I'm a fan of using powder foundation--I used Bare Minerals for a while but even their Light kit was too dark for me. I don't want people to be able to tell a difference in color between my face and my neck. Any ideas?What's the best quality makeup for fair skin?
Check out Loreal's mineral powder collection. They have more shades, and the texture/quality is very similar to Bare Minerals.What's the best quality makeup for fair skin?
try mabelline silky smooth. they work for all types of skin color
Try Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation...I have fair skin and it works great.
M.A.C. is definitely the best.
Cover girl is the best if u dont want it to pricy
The best product for $36.00 is Bee Luscious Cosmetics


Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation in Linen
The best foundation is Mary Kay's foundation. Let me know if you are in need of a consultant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish