Thursday, December 10, 2009

Anyone who has used KMS mineral makeup? my skin was so irritated with bare escentuals-is this better?

let me know if you have used this.


does it make your skin look dull-BE did make my skin look dull.


please don't tell me to use BE-i have a reaction to the bismuth oxychloride which makes me sooooo itchy.


should i just give up on mineral makeup?


Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!! thanks!Anyone who has used KMS mineral makeup? my skin was so irritated with bare escentuals-is this better?
Hi there-


I used to use Bare Minerals years ago and it made my face itch terrible. I thought it was because I wasn't using the right moisturizer. My dermatologist later told me it was the bismuth in the bare minerals makeup that irritated my skin.





He suggested I try kms beause it does not have Bismuth in it. I have been using it for quite a while now. I really love it. It feels so light but it covers very well for me. Don't give up on mineral makeup, just make sure you know what ingredients are in it. :)Anyone who has used KMS mineral makeup? my skin was so irritated with bare escentuals-is this better?
Another great brand without the bismuth oxychloride is Everyday Minerals. I've been using them for a few months now with great results. They have lots of shades to pick from and will send you generous sample packs for free.





For more information on different brands of mineral makeup, check out this article: http://www.natural-beauty-info.com/miner鈥?/a>
I am very pleased with KmS. My skin looks utterly amazing, not dull at all, and for the first time in years I get a lot of compliments on my skin. I love that it is a natural product; one of the few that my sensitive skin can tolerate.





Kms also has a fabulous customer service team. I had a few questions before I placed and order and they always responded quickly, even on the weekends and later into the evening at times. That means a lot to me. I hope I have answered your questions and that you give them a try!
After trying kms I am hooked! I love my skin now. :) I can't imagine using anything else. You should consider trying it. I am so glad that I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish