Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best makeup for combination oily skin?

I have already tried bare minerals it doesn't work for me.... I have very sensitive skin that breaks out very easily. My skin is very oily and I do apply a non oil based foundation and powder as makeup. I need good coverage that won't leave my skin looking like I just dipped it in a grease bucket. I always have to constantly blot my face so that it doesn't look oily. I need desperate help. If you really know what your talking about please give me advice. Thanks!What is the best makeup for combination oily skin?
If you're on a budget, I recommend Covergirl liquid foundation. It's $8. It lasts for 6-8 hours and is sweat proof. I have oily skin and it works great for me. I also have the pressed powder foundation to touch up on shiny areas like my forehead every few hours.





If you have the cash to spend, check out this magical formula:


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>What is the best makeup for combination oily skin?
Mineral makeup is best, it's very natural, has awesome wear-ability, is non-cosmogenic, and is oil free, but please think twice before using Bare Minerals (aka Bare Escentuals) OR Sheer Cover! These products contain bismuth which is NOT a healthy mineral and NOT at all recommended for sensitive skin, it can aggrivate skin promlems further! It resembles arsenic!!! I used this makeup not knowing this fact and it caused me a very bad allergic reaction including intense itch, large blotchy patches of redness, and break outs! After that i looked into LAMinerals but didn't go with them since they put silk powder (killing the animals that make the silk) and other weird ingredients like magnesium, and calcium into their makeup... Common sense told me the more ingredients, the higher the risk of blocked pores, break outs, and allergic reactions...





I then found this makeup and have been using it for 2 years now! It's wonderful! They have 17 foundation colors (way more then the competitors!) and 5 different finishing powders, choose the one for you skin type! Plus they have over 45 eye shadows! It really works well! Plus they are also MUCH cheaper then the 'big' name companies, and they're cruelty free and totally VEGAN (animal by-product free)!





They offer free shipping to the Continental US!





http://Simply-Minerals.com


or


http://noflash.Simply-Minerals.com
been there!


if your skin is like rediculously oily then get these sheets at big lots called ';espoliage'; for A DOLLER! they work really well


drink a bottle of water everyday your skin will be much less oily


hoped i helped!
Continue to use oil free products. And, when your on the go or simply somewhere where you don't wan't your oily skin to be seen, use some Clean and Clear cloths to remove oil. They can be found at Wal-Mart, or any drug mart. When using foundation, try to use something more powder-ish because powder is less oily then cream foundation. Also, wash your face every morning with oil free face wash. Lastly, use pore strippers on your nose to reduce the look of pores, and remove access dirt and oil.





Best of luck!
  • norton 360
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish