Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is Almay skin clearing makeup with salicylic acid a good foundation?

my skin is kind of oily and i have some acne, but this makeup has salicylic acid and meadowsweet to improve your complexion. Has anyone used this before and if so, does it make your skin greasy, does it have decent coverage, and does it improve acne? also, does it have that orange tone to it?Is Almay skin clearing makeup with salicylic acid a good foundation?
i've never used this before, but the Neutragina skin clearing foundation covers your skin and it does clear your skin up, it does not have an orange tone to it.





i used to use it, it is a good product but they do test on animals if thats a factor for you.Is Almay skin clearing makeup with salicylic acid a good foundation?
I used it.


My skin: Combination-Oily. My cheeks are on the dryer to normal side, while my t-zone gets oilier (specifically my nose). I am acne prone around my entire face, specifically in the lower forehead, nose, chin and upper cheek area.





My experience: It was too heavy. Coverage was decent, but it just felt too heavy. It never did anything for my skin, it might actually have broken me out. Smelled weird, went on a bit streaky (nothing blending can't fix) and I think that it actually had a pinkish tone on my skin. I can't remember though. All I remember is that none of the shades were a perfect match for my skin. The one I used was close, but i think it was too.. beige for my skin. And since I have more of a neutral, yellow and slightly olive undertone, anything beige appears pink on my skin.


It sometimes could look cakey a bit, but overall it wasn't too bad. It lasted long enough on my skin (that is with many powderings) and didn't irritate my skin.





I suggest trying it out, and it you dislike it, return it. Pretty much every store that sells cosmetics (or anything beauty related) has a return policy, so just ask the store.
No No No No. This stuff looks nasty and dull on your skin. It doesnt give it a nice look and i don't even think it did well to cover my blemishes. It also faded off my skin after a few hours. Try Nutrogena i had that for about a year when i broke out bad as a kid and it covered great making the clarity of my skin nice after a while and banding breakouts..but i think they changed the product colors..idk i havent used it in years but it was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish