Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is makeup bad for your skin even if you wash your face every morning and night and are on medication?

Lets say you wash your face in the morning and still take medication


and then put makeup on (concealer, tinted moisturizer/foundation and bronzer) and then wash it off at night and take medication again..


does makeup still cause harm to your skin?





also do you recommend any foundation/tinted moisturizer that doesn't clog your pores?





thankyou!Is makeup bad for your skin even if you wash your face every morning and night and are on medication?
It all depends on how your skin reacts to it. There really can't be a definitive answer with makeup because one person will praise one product and the next person will rant about how awful it worked for them. I've had makeup that is good for my skin (most mineral makeup works well with me, except that I'm too pale for most drugstore minerals). Then I've had bad on my skin (hello, Max Factor Pan Stick... ew).





The best thing to do is to look for sales on a makeup you are interested in and buy it then. I recommend buying makeup at Walgreens because they are great with returns. I've returned a foundation at Walmart before, but I've heard that sometimes they don't take makeup back.





That being said, I've used Maybelline and L'Oreal mineral makeup with success (except for the color selection on Maybelline... too dark for me). If your skin is dry, definitely try the Maybelline. If it's oilier, I'd go with the L'Oreal.





I can't tell you if this will clog your pores or not, but it doesn't clog my pores.Is makeup bad for your skin even if you wash your face every morning and night and are on medication?
You have a great routine going. You should be fine as long as you continue to wash your face before you go to bed. Never wear makeup to bed!





As long as you are using make up that says it's ';oil-free'; or ';non-comedogenic'; you should be fine. I love Physician's Formula Organic Wear. I have very oily/acne prone skin and this line of makeup is made from all natural and organic ingriedients. I've noticed that my skin is less red, irritated, and broken out since switching to it. You can find it at any drugstore.
I don't know the medication. For all I know a makeup could prove harmful or fatal with the medication, but not likely I guess. There is a lanolin based grease remover (Gunk) you could add food coloring to, wild but safe.
whoa you're doing way too much to your skin and it will become really damaged if you continue this routine. you can wash ur face 2 times a day but doint exfoliate 2 times a day
i love bare minerals

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish