Thursday, December 3, 2009

I have black hair & very fair skin. What makeup/hairstyles should I choose. I also have acne : (?

I am looking to change my look dramatically, and prom is coming up, so what are some tips? I would like to know some good eyeshadow colors for black hair and fair skin. If anyone finds a website for tips, I would greately appreciate it! Hairstye is also another thing I would love to change about myself!I have black hair %26amp; very fair skin. What makeup/hairstyles should I choose. I also have acne : (?
It depends on the color of your eyes. Alamay makes eyeshadows that coordinate with every eyecolor. As far as the skin goes, I would check out Aromaleigh cosmetics online. they have an awesome mineral powder foundation that covers everything, doesn't dry out and they carry really cool shadows, too.I have black hair %26amp; very fair skin. What makeup/hairstyles should I choose. I also have acne : (?
Try not to wear too much makeup,


(thats noticeable on people with fair skin).





Maybe light pink eyeshadow, very thin black eyeliner, that type of thing
  • short hair cut
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish