Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is a good makeup brand for sensitive skin and eyes?

My face always goes red from foundation, and my eyes weep when I put on eyeliner.


I use Australis eyeliner and Revlon Matte powder.


And good products for sensitive skin out there? (:What is a good makeup brand for sensitive skin and eyes?
Mary Kay or AlmayWhat is a good makeup brand for sensitive skin and eyes?
I would definitely recommend Mary Kay, simply because its a great product at half the price of other brands such as Clinique. They have a great range of skincare and color cosmetics that have been specially formulated to care for and protect your skin. Check out the time-wise or the melaCEP system...You'll never go back!
I use Clinique. My skin is very sensitive. I have been using it for many years. If you can not get clinique then you may want to try Almay. However, clinique has worked the best for me. Hope this helps.
I have a similar problem.


I go to Sephora for most of my


make up, especially eyeliner.





but its a good idea to make sure


u clean off ur make well. that also


causes irratation. good luck :]
Bare Escentuals..100% minerals, the first mineral make up brand, its amazing
Clineque
Almay, Physicians Formula
Almay is good for sensitive skin.
Olay and covergirl wat u use is really bad for ur skin
I'd say Clinque or Covergirl
MAC, they're the best!





xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish