Thursday, December 3, 2009

What makeup makes your skin look natural?

my complexion is Light-brown,caramel type.


i've never worn makeup before.


i want a more natural smooth look that make my face look like i have no make up and doesnt make me look darker.


any help?What makeup makes your skin look natural?
Bare Minerals is a very good product. However, it can tend to be a little pricey. There are a few good inexpensive copies of this brand out there though. I don't know if you have access to a beauty supply store called Ulta or not, but they have a line of products of their own that is very similar to the Bare Minerals products and much less expensive...that is what my mom and I both wear. It is very natural looking makeup and actually good for your skin contrary to some of the other types and brands. You may be able to purchase the Ulta product online. I am not sure. Good luck to naturally great looking skin!What makeup makes your skin look natural?
I dont wear alot of makeup unless i'm goin out. I have the same complexion as you. I first use concealer to conceal any flaws or dark under eyes...then I use every day mineral powder (it's very light and looks natural). After my foundation I add blush to my checks. Make sure you curl your eyelashes to make ur eyes look awake then add mascara I like to use maybelline turbo lash or something it adds volume. This look is so natural I feel pretty and everyone always thinks I dont wear makeup and I think guys like that. ;)
Hi! I use Avon, and it works great on my skin! I would totally recommend their powder foundation and blush! It makes your skin look flawless! I have a few blemishes and the foundation covers it up! I love it! It won't make your skin look darker if you get the right shade! You should try it! =))





Hope I helped!


~Emily
no makeup.............. its as natral as it gets
Hey Cat here!!





I have never used Bare Minerals but my sister does and she said it works!!
  • short hair cut
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish