Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best lotion and makeup for super sensitive skin?

I have always had very sensitive skin and been allergic to most lotions. I am able to use aveeno hypoallergenic lotion but that's about it. I'm trying to find a good face lotion that I won't be allergic to. Any suggestions?What is the best lotion and makeup for super sensitive skin?
You are lucky. I have the same problems, and cannot wear Aveeno. I recently bought Phisoderm daily protection face moisturizer with spf 20. The Clinique one mentioned is really good, but I cannot afford to use it everyday. I also bought Clean and Clear Day moisturizer, and it is wonderful, I like the finish it has (it reduces shine all day, and doesn't dry out my skin). As far as things I have linked to my allergies, it is Q-10 for anti aging, certian ingredients for sunblocks, and Hemp. If you are buying from a drugstore, consider buying from riteaid/ cvs they have the best return policy. They will give you your money back if you try it and you breakout.


Hoped this helped. I feel your pain.What is the best lotion and makeup for super sensitive skin?
clinique is hypoallergenic.


i use the yellow one, it's called 'dramatically


different'. it's in a big square container with a pump.
well i dont know much bout makeup but probably bare essentials and for skincare www.deliziososkincare.com their products are 100% natural soo its great for sensetive skin! good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish