Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best makeup for fair skin you can buy at a drugstore?

I have fair skin and I want something that works really well and looks natural. I also want something that's cruelty free (not animal tested) and that doesn't make you break out...What is the best makeup for fair skin you can buy at a drugstore?
I'd suggest Maybelline Pure Makeup. It's made with 50% water instead of the oils used in most foundations that causes breakouts. Since it's made with a lot of water it looks natural and translucent. It comes in 12 shades and does not test on animals. Plus it retails for only $15.





Hope that helps :).What is the best makeup for fair skin you can buy at a drugstore?
Almay isn't tested on animals but rimmel and Cover Girl is.
covergirl .its the best .
I like Almay...but I don't know if it is tested on animals.
Rimmel
I am not sure of the best makeup to get at a drugstore but, I do know that you should get it at RiteAid because they allow you to return makeup that you don't want. It keeps you from wasting money while you are trying to find the right makeup.
Covergirl %26amp; Almay.
Try Almay. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish