Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is your favorite skin or makeup tip that you would liek to share?

I have two:


1,) ALways wash face with cool or cold water, never hot. It gives makes your skin glow and doesn;t dry it out.


2.) If my skin is feeling dry, I add a little moisturizer to my foundation and apply. I get a super dewy fresh look.:)What is your favorite skin or makeup tip that you would liek to share?
I still think the original Nivea cream is the very best. It's been around since the 1910s and was Marilyn Monroe's favourite beauty product.


Exfoliate with sugar, and wash off with water. The best exfoliant.


Occasional olive oil baths are fantastic for skin.


A couple slices of lemon in a hot cup of water before bedtime, weekly, is also refreshing for skin.What is your favorite skin or makeup tip that you would liek to share?
I like putting a little foundation on my lips before I put my lipstick on. It really helps keep it on for a long time. Afterwards, I like using petroleum jelly to remove my lipstick and slathering on a thin layer of jelly before I go to bed.
Actually, vitamins can make your skin look great - especially E and B...


As far as makeup goes, I'm addicted to Bare Escentuals Mineral Make-up...I switched from regular old Cover Girl/Revlon..etc....about 6 months ago and I will never go back! Your skin tone looks 100% more even from the first application. Some people are shocked at first from the price tag, but if you do the math and calculate how much longer BE lasts, you're actually saving money (and gaining a beautiful, flawless face) in the long run!
You are never to young to start caring about your skin.


A regime should be with a face wash, toner and cream -


and mineral powder foundation is the best invention right now since sliced bread. It radiates, covers, and offers a natural look .





If you have a good regime, product, share it with your friends or other women. Remember less is more. :)
Never, ever, ever try to match your make-up with your outfit. Chances are, the colors won't look as good on your face as they do on your body.





Eyeshadows should contrast with your eye color to make them pop:





Blye eyes - brown and taupe shadows


Green eyes - purple shadows


Brown eyes - blue shadows





Also, if you go for a smoky eye, tone down the lips. If you wear a bold color on your lips, for the love of God, go easy on the eyes.
Pure jojoba oil is my favorite nail oil. It's also good for massaging the scalp and running just a drop through my hair gives it a nice sheen.
Use an eyelash curler BEFORE mascara.
when putting on eye shadow, take a gold color and sweep it in the inside corner of your eye to make it look big!
go for the natrual look with bronze and brown colors it is better for african americans/balck ppl
I love white eye liner under your eye it makes your eye look bigger and it's appealing.
I sometimes mix moisturizer w/foundation also.





I use a lip liner all over my lips, then apply gloss. It's better than the greasy lipsticks out there and has more staying power.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish