Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is easiest way to get waterproof makeup off my skin before my girlfriend comes home?

Lets just say, it was a wild night and I need to hide some evidence of my infidelities.What is easiest way to get waterproof makeup off my skin before my girlfriend comes home?
Lmao, I just read this and thought of this question:





';The many uses of Vodka:





Clean lipstick from clothing. Rub the stain with vodka, then throw into your regular wash.';What is easiest way to get waterproof makeup off my skin before my girlfriend comes home?
baby oil... if you dont already have an oil based makeup remover.





and why are you having a wild night if your with someone. hope it doesnt happen again. it hurts more than you can imagine to be cheated on if you havent had it done to you.
The easiest way is baby oil. I know it sounds messy but you won't have to scrub and the oil and makeup will wipe off relatively easy with a towel.
any makeup remover will do and so will soap and water lol


if ur gay dump ur girl friend thats just not right ';thats gross'; u go out with guys and then come back to ur girlfriend:(
That's just sad. Your GF deserves better.
tell your gf you wear make up!


she may help you!
wash it with face wash or soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish