Thursday, December 3, 2009

What's a good thing to put under makeup for oily skin?

I don't really have very much acne, so that's not my problem, but my face is really oily during the day, to the point where people ask me why my face is so shiny. I wear powder makeup and use loreal moisturizer. Not wearing makeup doesn't change the amount of oil.





What's something I can use under my makeup that will make my skin less oily during the day?What's a good thing to put under makeup for oily skin?
i would try a bit of primer and carry blot paper with you to soak up the oilWhat's a good thing to put under makeup for oily skin?
I have the same problem, and I have tried blotting papers in the past myself and they have not done the job for me, I would still be shiny after blotting. Recently I gave another brand of blotting papers a try, and I could not be happier! These blotting papers made by Lauren Hutton absolutely work wonders, it really takes away the shine and oil better than any other product I have used.





Here is the link to the product if you want to a closer look at it: http://www.laurenhutton.com/oil-blotting鈥?/a>





Also another tip you may want to try is a makeup primer, that may help also. But I really do recommend these blot papers, I know you may be pessimistic towards it, but don't be. I can guarantee you will be happy with the results.
proactive refining mask. put it on your face, add a little bit of water to spread it around, wash off a couple minutes later.





Also those blotting papers are the best. I have the little Avon ones and they work great.





You can also use toilet paper or the papers for putting on the seat everytime you're in the bathroom.





And most important, no tanning beds!


Watch what you eat, no junk!





Hope I could help
I use milk of magnesia as a primer %26amp; I have very oily prone skin.


Just avoid putting on the lids of your eyes or around the eye area since the skin there is very thin.
Try bare essentials. They're a mildly expensive brand but if you go to one of their stores and ask them about it they are very informative and will help you.
dr. feelgood - by benefit





benefitcosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish