Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best moisturizer/makeup for my skin?

I just recently turned 30! I still look really young for my age (or so I'm told), but I am beginning to get lines under my eyes, and I notice that my skin definitely could be more firm. Also, I am still prone to oily skin and occasional breakouts. Just need some ideas for good moisturizers that wont make my skin oily but will firm my skin, and some great makeup that will hide my developing lines!!! Thanks! :)What is the best moisturizer/makeup for my skin?
Vinegar can actually be used as a skin moisturizer. Bathe with two tablespoons of vinegar and you will soon see the difference.What is the best moisturizer/makeup for my skin?
Your situation sounds just like mine! I have quite oily skin with a few breakouts as well and I use Neutrogena Oil Free moisturizer for Sensitive Skin--no smell, absorbs quickly into the skin. After that I use Clinique Pore Refining Lotion--it really makes your pores less noticeable and your makeup will go on a lot better.


I also have a few lines around my eyes and I use Revlon under eye concealer with Soft Flex--it's pretty cheap and you can find it anywhere. The Body Shop's Lightening Touch Concealer is really great for concealing but not making your lines around your eyes more noticeable.
I have been using www.alnaturalcosmetics.org for a couple of years now and its natural and full of vitamins and extracts. Their cream I use on my face and have flawless soft skin and their mineral makeup is great hope this helps..
I've been using Clarins for more than a decade and it's the best brand ever. All their products are plant based. Try it.





Makeup, i usually wear foundation and then dior pressed powder. Dior powder is the finest and most natural....
i use jergens moisturizer.... i love it.. i get the one with shea butter in it... doesn't make me oily and i have oily skin... it makes my skin very soft and makeup goes on very well
well im a teenager, but i suffer form oliy Skin and brake outs.


but i love


'; oil of evening primrose with Vietnam e';


cream buy boots.



I use OLAY and there wash and nite cream .. LOVE IT!!!





I'm 32 and have been told I look 25 ... THANK GOD!!!
  • short hair cut
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish