Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is there proof that sleeping in makeup ages your skin by 2 weeks?

I do this alot and if it's true I would look ancient by now lol!!! I think genetics determine how old you look. My mom and her mom have always look a lot younger then they actually were. I'm 21 and without makeup I can pass for a 15 year old!!!Is there proof that sleeping in makeup ages your skin by 2 weeks?
Not true, but it will definetely make your skin look worst if you always do this!Will cause pimples, oversized pores,lost of that healthy glow...


But if ur talking about wrinkles and fine lines is not true





90% of fine lines and wrinkles are for sun exposure!(at younger ages, sun will make you have wrinkles much younger)Is there proof that sleeping in makeup ages your skin by 2 weeks?
If I dont wash my makeup off at night, I wake up with tons of pimples!! I dont think it ages you though...
apparently so thats what makeup experts tell you.
i hope not!!
I dont think it will age your skin, but it will clog your pores and will eventually give you blackheads and pimples. Yuck! Its good to practice good cleansing so your face/skin will continue to be healthy and glow. Even if it doesnt make a difference now, down the line it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish