Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What is the best foundation makeup for oily skin?

I have really oily skin which is acne prone. I do use ProActiv. I currently wear bare minerals, but it makes me look cakey and super oily. Colorstay has good coverage but breaks me out. Does anyone know what foundation and powder will be good to use?What is the best foundation makeup for oily skin?
Yeah the Neutrogena Oil Free Foundation does work my best friend has really bad acne and that foundation is the only one she'll ever use, it's good for people with acne I myself am just super oily and I've been using something called RAWminerals from the Dermstore http://www.dermstore.com/profile_Raw+Nat鈥?/a>


it works fine for me, I just use Clean and Clear oil blotting sheets, around mid day , also I use LORAC oil free foundation from Sephora.com and it works pretty good , but I also blot mid day


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


What is the best foundation makeup for oily skin?
i have really oily skin too - and i found something that works GREAT for oily faces - its called Magix Face Perfector by avon. it costs only $7.99 right now on sale (i sell avon - but i'm not just trying to get you to buy it - it really works girl - i recommend it to everyone that has an oily face). I use that after i wash my face with acne cleanser and then i use powder on my face. check it out at: http://www.youravon.com/mdelgado. If you purchase anything from me, i just want to say thank you.
Lol i'm using the same two products now and I had the same problem, but what i do is i have this shine control thing, I got it at sephora for like 20$ i think it's a bit expensive, but my face hasn't looks oily since It's AMAZING!!! my face use to always look so gross i'd have to use oil blotting sheets after like every class n now it looks shine free all day ery day! =]
Hmm, well I use liquid Neutrogena over my acne. It doesn't make it worse, and it actually makes the pimples less-red. It really evens out my skin tone. The only difference is that my face doesn't get very oily so I can't be sure if it'll work out perfectly for you.
Definitely a powder. You need some type of mattifying effect. NYC mosaic can give you a bronze look while taking away the shine, also Cornsilk, Rimmel, and NYC all have the translucent powder that takes away shine without being too much all are under $5.00. NYC is the cheapest yet still works. I advice that one.
your best bet is powder foundations as opposed to liquids.





I use Make Up For Ever, 'Duo Mat' (powder) or 'Mat Velvet +' (liquid). Both are dermatologist tested and neither has broken me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish