Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which brand is better to use for more natural looking makeup on oily skin?

So, which is better, Bobbi Brown or MAC? I'm thinking about going to either the Bobbi Brown or MAC makeup counter and having my makeup done and would like to choose the more natural looking brand. I suppose I could try out both.





Anyone have experiences with either? Any suggestions?Which brand is better to use for more natural looking makeup on oily skin?
Natural looking makeup is more about application than brand. I would choose browns and neutral colors. Nothing too bright. Natural make up is also mostly about the cheeks. I'm not sure if I would choose Bobbi Brown because it's for women who are aging and have wrinkles and drying skin. It's expensive and it's mostly older women that can afford it. I would choose clinique because they have oil free products that are not too expensive.Which brand is better to use for more natural looking makeup on oily skin?
I heard this is waaaaay better than MAC ask the lady at the counterhttp://www.prescriptives.com/home.tmpl?n鈥?/a>
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is really good!
i have oily skin and I have used Mac foundation and liked it very much . I was not happy with the shades at Bobbi Brown as I am very fair and the shades were all very brown.
Maccc.Deffff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish