Thursday, December 3, 2009

I need a good cream for eczema that would allow me to put on eye makeup without my skin flaking?

I have horrible eczema on my eye lids. They turn really scaly and flaky. I have used elidel but it only makes them burn. Is there a magical cream that can fix it and allow me to use eyeliner and eye shadow without it looking flaky and gross?I need a good cream for eczema that would allow me to put on eye makeup without my skin flaking?
dont put make up on your eyes for a while and at night and even sometimes during the day put vasaline on your eyelids. It's actually good for your eye lashes also.





Don't use soap on them either or hot water. that makes the skin worst.





I've lived with eczema my whole life so I know how you feel!I need a good cream for eczema that would allow me to put on eye makeup without my skin flaking?
I treat my eczema with herbal ointment and spray from serenaskin.com. It cleared my skin and now I just take anti-eczema extract to prevent future flare-ups. Works very well for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish