Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What face makeup makes your skin flawless and smooth?

what kind of make up is the best to use to make your skin flawless and smooth and more importantly stay that way all day.What face makeup makes your skin flawless and smooth?
I like Mac studio fix fluid. This is the BEST foundation for an utterly smooth flawless face.What face makeup makes your skin flawless and smooth?
I use bareminerals. Yes, I know, some people say ';it looks cakey';, some people say ';it's too expensive';, but in my experience(and many others'), it's an unbelievably good product. Really, I just suggest mineral makeup in general, because it's all natural and is less likely to clog your pores than regular foundation.





A reason why a lot of people think it's too cakey is because they use waaay too much at a time. You really only need a tiny bit to cover your entire face. Bareminerals has amazing coverage, and even though a regular-sized, individual container of foundation is $25, it will last you easilly 6 months, if not longer.





If you have larger pores, another amazing product is the prime time face primer. It smoothes over your pores to give your skin an even surface without clogging them. MAKEUP TRICK: If you want a cream/liquid concealer, but still want mineral makeup, mix a little primer with your favorite mineral foundation and apply as necessarry. Even watered down like this, a little mineral makeup goes a LONG way, so don't over do it. This is also an amazing trick if you're like me and have large pores between your cheeks and your nose.





I don't know about other mineral makeup products' endurance, since I started off with Bareminerals and haven't needed to change, but Bareminerals lasts for hours. My suggestion is to go to a local Sephora, Ulta, Macy's or Nordstrom and ask a clerk to try it out on your face. If you like it, start off with the starter kit with the colors they suggest best suits your skin tone. Good luck, and I hope I helped!
Bee Luscious Cosmetics is a most incredible product line you will be in love once you try it. Also they are a company with incredible primers that fit your needs not a one type fits all.





I will say that all the bare minerals etc... are getting very poor reviews the bismuth content creates acne and clogs pores it also irritates and makes skin very itchie not a good selection.
The perfect foundation is mark.'s Face Xpert - Flawless Touch Makeup. It is a lightweight, professional-coverage formula. And at only $8, I'd much rather use that than some high end brand.





To get your makeup to stay, there is a great product in mark.'s new skincare line, and it is called Mist Opportunity. It is a multi-tasking refresher that works perfect to set your makeup, and also refresh during the day. At only $8, it is well worth it. I love the glow my face has after I use it.
http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>


http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>





i LOVE these. i use them almost every single day. i have a few blemishes, but these sover them up perfectly...it also keeps it dry so its not bad for my skin. it helps the blemishes go away. it keeps moisture in the dry part of my face and keeps oil from seeping out. it hypoallergenic, has great shades, dermaologist tested, and non animal testing. i LOVE it. so worth the money. try it at sephora/dept stores and see for urself :] hope i hlpd ;]
Well today I bought a product from elf and I was really surprised with the quality and if you are not familiar with elf products all of their products are 1 dollar except for there mineral make up which is slightly more expansive. So anyway the product I got today is the all over cover stick it works really well and it has a super nice creamy and natural consistancy.
I like mineral make up for this reason. Also check out AVON...they have a new mineral make up line that is really good. I do use it. AVON is cheaper in price than B.E.
Try puritycosmetics,co,uk. It is really good!
Avon has a great, new inexpensive mineral make up - blush %26amp; eye shadows. They have great coverage but go on sheer and flawless. Check out the shades and other stuff by emailing me!
bare minerals
avon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish