Thursday, December 10, 2009

I have mixed Skin wat makeup would look best?

I have medium skin and black brown hair and black eyelashes, darkbrown eyes that almost look black but i dont know what make up 2 wear help pleez ?I have mixed Skin wat makeup would look best?
If you have dark eyes, stick with eyeshadows and eyeliners that exentuate the highlights in your eyes. Maybe a light brown, or sometimes gold for dramatic looks. As for mascara, use Loreal's new ';eyelights'; for brown eyes. I have blue eyes, and it really brings out the blue in my almost violet eyes. Foundation: try things like Maybelline or Avon for it because I have really oily skin, and these brands don't clog my pores. When shopping, hold the color to your face to see how close it is. If you have any doubt that it'll match, keep looking. Ah, the pain of beauty. For natural skin cleansers, contact an Arbonne representative (arbonne.com) because nothing is artificial, cruelty free, and really great for the skin!!! %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish